Vietnam Veterans of America Buckeye State Council
The Purposes Of The Chapter Are:
- To help foster, encourage and promote the improvement of the condition of all Veterans
- To promote physical and cultural improvement, growth and development, self-respect,
self-confidence and usefulness of Vietnam Veterans and all other Veterans.
- To study, on a non-partisan basis, proposed legislation or rules and regulations introduced
in any federal, state or local legislative or administrative body which may affect the social,
economic, educational or physical welfare of the Vietnam Veteran or any other Veteran,
and to develop public policy proposals designed to improve the quality of life of the Veteran,
and all other Veterans, especially in the areas of employment, education, training and health.
- To conduct and publish research, on a non-partisan basis, pertaining to the relationship
between Vietnam Era Veterans and the American Society, peaceful coexistence for the
world community and other matters which may affect the social, economic, education or
physical welfare of the Vietnam Era Veteran or any other Veteran
- To Assist needy and disable Veterans and their dependents and the widows and orphans,
of deceased Veterans.
VVA OH BUCKEYE STATE COUNCIL welcomes all our brothers and sisters who served in Vietnam between February 28, 1961 and May 7, 1975, or in any duty location between August 5, 1964 and May 7, 1975. Joining VVA allows you to connect with other veterans, stay up with the latest on special events. You’ll also receive a FREE subscription to our award-winning newspaper, The VVA Veteran.